Get a copy of Top Energy & Environmental Policy Challenges for 2021 and Beyond
"*" indicates required fields
- Initiatives to combat climate change and its impacts
- The need to provide cleaner, more affordable, and more reliable electricity
- Public interest in renewable energy and other clean sources of energy
- Concerns about electric grid reliability in areas of high deployment of variable renewable generation
- Environmental impacts of conventional gasoline and diesel vehicles on local air quality
As discussed in our recent blog series, alternative fuel vehicles, electricity storage, and CO2 capture, utilization, and storage are promising technologies and approaches for addressing these challenges.
Use this download to understand the potential impact of new policy initiatives on the complex, interconnected web of interests, industries, and economies that intersect with the energy system.